Resetting Your OneCSU Password
OneCSU is your login to many campus resources. Your OneCSU credentials are used to access MyCSU, email, CougarVIEW, computers on campus, and more.
You will be prompted to reset your password every 180 days since your previous password reset.
Reset Your Password
In order to reset your password, you must use our password reset portal. Using the link below, you will be asked to enter your username.
Resetting Your Password for the First Time?
You will need to reset your OneCSU password before you can log in to OneCSU-enabled services. Click the "Forgot Your OneCSU password?" link on the OneCSU login page or visit the password reset to reset your password.
Your pasword must be a minimum of 10 characters and should adhere to these guidelines:
- At least one lower case and one capital letter
- At least one numerical digit
- At least one of these special characters @ ! $ ~ ( ) ^ *
- At least 10 characters
- Passwords should be difficult to guess. Do not use derivatives of user-IDs, common character sequences (ABC123), a spouse’s name, your birth date and the like.
- Password history is enabled and configured to disallow the same password used in the past three (3) times and (30) days.