Resetting Your OneCSU Password
OneCSU is your login to many campus resources. Your OneCSU credentials are used to access MyCSU, email, CougarVIEW, computers on campus, and more.
You will be prompted to reset your password every 180 days since your previous password reset.
Reset Your Password
In order to reset your password, you must use our password reset portal. Using the link below, you will be asked to enter your username.
You cannot use your email address for the password reset and must enter your information in the format above.
Resetting Your Password for the First Time?
In order to reset your password, you will need to first register with our self-service password reset to set up your security questions and answers. Please go to https://www.columbusstate.edu/microsoft to get started. Your username will be in the format listed in the notice above.
- Password must meet minimum complexity (at least three of the following categories):
- At least one lower case and one capital letter
- At least one numerical digit
- At least one of these special characters @ ! $ ~ ( ) ^ *
- At least 10 characters
- Passwords should be difficult to guess. Do not use derivatives of user-IDs, common character sequences (ABC123), a spouse’s name, your birth date and the like.
- Password history is enabled and configured to disallow the same password used in the past three (3) times and (30) days.