Instructions for Guests
- Connect to CougarWaveOpen.
- Open your browser and go to an external website. (ex. www.weather.com)
- You should get redirected to the registration page.
If you do not get redirected to the registration page, click here or type https://devicereg.columbusstate.edu into your browser.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy and click "Agree" or "Disagree."
- On the next screen select "Guests who have a temporary account" if you have been provided a temporary network account from someone at CSU. Select "Self-Registration Guest Access" if you do not have a temporary guest account.
- If you were given a temporary guest account from someone at CSU, fill in the username and password. If you do not have a temporary password, please proceed to step 8.
- Fill in the Guest Registration form. Proceed to step 9.
- Fill in the Guest Self Registration form.
- Once logged in, you will see your device inventory. Use the "Click here to register this device" button to register the device you are currently on.
- Once your device is registered, it should show up in your device inventory. It can take several minutes for your newly registered device to be added to your inventory.
Note: Some devices will require that the wireless be turned off and back on while other devices may require a reboot to complete the registration process.
Guest access for self-registration is valid for a period of 24 hours from the initial registration.